- Plug-and-play production for short time-to-market
The Financial Instruments Automation Platform comes with ready-made processes and interfaces that can be put into operation immediately according to customer-specific configuration. Web-based tools for using our platform eliminate the need for additional desktop applications for end users.
- Cost Savings through Automation and Straight Through Processing
Fully automated processes reduce operational effort and ensure short processing times. Integrated routines for data validation and error handling improve data quality and reduce operational risks.
- All-in-one solution for legal PRIIPS and MiFID II compliance
We calculate the cost transparency ratios and risk indicators and determine the target market classification in accordance with the regulatory requirements for the distribution of financial instruments. Due to our automated document generation and transmission to supervisory authorities, our clients meet statutory publication requirements.
Use our Financial Instruments Automation Platform to scale your business processes.
Internal business processes can be streamlined considerably by moving them to our platform. A customer-specific configuration of process flows and document templates allows for business processes to be fully automatically processed by our platform. As an example: Each business day we carry out an average of over 200,000 calculations of MiFID II key figures, 150,000 updates of Key Information Documents (KID) and 2,500 new issues of structured products.
The digitization of value chains on the basis of market-proven, quality-assured workflows helps our customers to improve data quality, avoid process errors and violations of regulatory requirements, and thus noticeably reduce process costs.
Our software solution manages your financial instruments throughout their entire life cycle. During the duration of the product, product events or adjustments by the issuer might occur that change the payoff profile of the financial instruments. In these cases, the Financial Instruments Automation Platform processes these product events, updates product data and key figures and updates documents fully automatically.
Our software solution covers the following workflows:
- New Issuances
- Product events (knockout, notice, delisting, corporate action, etc.)
- Payoff, Maturity
The Financial Instruments Automation Platform provides an integrated solution for fully automated document creation and management. Thanks to our special expertise in valuation and risk management, we also deliver all dynamic content and main figures that need to be included in sales documents to meet regulatory requirements.
- generation of fully automated, template-based documents in your corporate design
- ·The following document types: Termsheets, Basic Information Sheets (BIB/KID), Final Terms, Trade Confirmations, etc.
- Generation of document in different languages
- Authorization and role concept for editing and releasing document templates
- Pre- and post-trade risk and cost calculations
- Calculating Performance Scenarios for PRIIPs KIDs
- Continuous recalculation of PRIIPs data (cost and risk ratios, target market definition) throughout the entire product life cycle
- Continuous monitoring of PRIIPS data and fully automatic updating of PRIIPs KIDs
- Fully automated transmission of legally required documents to the responsible supervisory authorities, stock exchanges, etc.
- Audit-proof archiving
The efforts required to comply with regulatory requirements can be outsourced to our Financial Instruments Automation Platform. There is no need for you to operate an infrastructure for independent valuation yourself.
We calculate cost transparency ratios and determine risk classifications and target market definitions automatically in accordance with MiFID II requirements for 'Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products' (PRIIPs).
By outsourcing to us, you don't need to set up and operate another independent evaluation infrastructure.
Our platform continuously monitors compliance with target market definitions throughout the product life cycle. Due to our software solution, issuers manage their product offerings in a legally compliant manner; possible violations of target market definitions are documented in an audit-proof way.
Our platform continuously updates product data and documents and automatically distributes them to regulatory authorities, stock exchanges and market data providers.
Our Financial Instruments Automation Platform offers a software solution for the fully automated generation of regulatory documents for financial products and their electronic distribution to the supervisory authorities:
- Document deposit for the settlement of new issues with Clearstream (EDT portal)
- Filing of the Final Terms for Base Prospectuses at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin, MVP-Portal)
- Distribution of PRIIPs KIDs to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), Luxembourg
We validate and distribute reference data and legal documents to market data services and data hubs.
The Financial Instruments Automation Platform provides our customers with access to the technical interfaces of supervisory authorities, market data providers, stock exchanges and custodians.
Among others, we distribute data and documents to the following parties:
- WM Data Service
Transmission of master data, MiFID II data, 871m tax information
Transmission of Master Data, MiFID II Data and Key Information Documents (KID)
Electronic filing of final terms in the MVP portal of the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- derivateXXL (Börse Stuttgart, Börse Frankfurt)
Transmission of master data, MiFID II data, 871m tax information based on the common interface standard for structured products
Transmission of master data for structured products
Transmission of master data for structured products
We archive all documents and data deliveries in our systems in accordance with legal requirements. Our customers benefit from audit-proof long-term archiving that offers easy retrieval and complete document history via web-based dashboards.