1. General information on the processing of personal data
(1) The protection of your personal data is of particular importance to us. In the following we would like to inform you in detail which personal data is processed when using our websites and our services.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation ("DSGVO") is
16761 Hennigsdorf, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 57 70 21 598
(hereinafter referred to as "TTMzero"). Further information can be found in our imprint.
(3) You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at our address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(4) We process personal data only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that the data will only be processed if we have the legal permission to do so. In other words, in particular if data processing is required for the provision of our contractual services and online services, or is required by law, consent is given, as well as on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation and security of our online services within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, in particular with regard to range measurement, the creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes and the collection of access data and use of the services of third parties).
(5) The legal basis for the consents is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 DSGVO, the legal basis for the processing for the fulfilment of our services and the implementation of contractual measures is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, the legal basis for the processing for the fulfilment of our legal obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and the legal basis for the processing for the protection of our legitimate interests is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
2. Data processing when visiting our websites
(1) When using our web pages for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not make an enquiry or otherwise provide us with personal information, we process the data that your browser transmits to our server and which is technically necessary to display our web pages for you and to guarantee stability and security:
Date and time of the request,
Duration of the website visit,
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
Content of the request (concrete page),
Access status/HTTP status code,
the amount of data transferred in each case,
Web page from which the request comes,
Websites that you visit on our site,
Internet Service Provider,
Server Log Files,
operating system and its interface,
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, i.e. our legitimate interest in the presentation of the websites accessed.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your terminal device when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to your browser; they provide us with information and serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, namely our legitimate interest in improving the user-friendliness of our website and in evaluating our online marketing activities.
(2) You can define your browser settings according to your wishes and thus, for example, refuse to accept cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
3.1 Google Analytics
(2) However, if IP anonymization is activated, Google will previously shorten your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to and truncated by Google on servers in the United States. IP anonymization is active in our web service. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of our websites, to compile reports on activities and to provide us with other services related to website and Internet use.
(3) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is - according to Google - not combined with other data from Google. In addition, we refer you to Google's data protection declaration. You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to its use (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in.
3.2 Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager, an offer of Google LLC, in the context of the use of Google Analytics. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags from one interface. The tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personal information. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
3.3 Google Search Console
For the purpose of continuously optimizing the Google ranking of our websites, we use Google Search Console, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. Through Google Search Console, we can perform search analyses that tell us how often our website appears in Google search results and which search terms are used to find us. This allows us to monitor and manage our sites in the search index. We do not process any personal user or tracking data when using the Google Search Console.
4. Data processing when contacting and logging in
(1) When you contact us by e-mail, telephone or via a contact form, the data you provide (e.g. e-mail address, name, telephone number or the content of the enquiry) will be processed by us in order to answer your questions and/or process your request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
(2) You can use a user account in which you can view information on your orders in particular. In this case we process the access and account data to fulfil the contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
(1) We send e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "Newsletter") only with your consent or legal permission. The newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive it.
(2) The use of a shipping service provider, the performance of statistical surveys and analyses as well as the logging of the registration procedure are carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest is directed towards the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and your expectations.
(3) You may revoke your consent to receive our newsletter at any time.
6. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Right to rectification and cancellation (Art. 16 and 17 DSGVO),
- Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- Right to object to the processing (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DSGVO).
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your data by us.
(3) We draw your attention to the fact that you can revoke any consent you may have given us under data protection law at any time with effect for the future. The same applies to your consent to be contacted for advertising purposes. The best way to do this is to contact us informally by e-mail at: email@example.com. The respective revocation can lead to the fact that our offers can no longer be made available to you or only to a limited extent.
(4) If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO), you may object to the processing. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
7. Disclosure of data to third parties and third-party providers
(1) We will only pass on your data to third parties if, for example, this is necessary for contractual purposes on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO or can be justified on the basis of justified interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) Where we use subcontractors to provide our services, we shall take appropriate legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
(3) Insofar as third party providers are specified within the scope of this data protection declaration and their registered office is located in a third country, it is to be assumed that a data transfer to the registered office states of the third party provider takes place. We only process your data in a third country if it is necessary to fulfil our (pre)contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO), on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), on the basis of a legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO) or on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The same applies to the processing by third parties on our behalf, the disclosure of your personal data to third parties and their transfer to third parties.
8. Data deletion
(1) The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them. If the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted. This means that the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be stored for commercial or tax reasons.
(2) According to legal requirements, the data is stored for six years in accordance with § 257 para. 1 HGB (German Commercial Code) (commercial books, inventories, commercial letters, accounting records, etc.) and for ten years in accordance with § 147 para. 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting records, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
9. Final provisions
(1) We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or attack by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
(2) We will update the data protection declaration from time to time due to the technical progress of our offers. Insofar as the change to the data protection declaration does not affect the use of existing data, the new data protection declaration shall apply from the date on which it is updated on our website. A change to the data protection declaration relating to the use of the data already collected will only take place if it is reasonable for you. In such a case, we will notify you in a timely manner by e-mail, on our websites, in our applications or otherwise. You have the right to object to the validity of the new data protection declaration within four weeks of receipt of the notification. In the event of objection, we reserve the right to terminate the contractual relationship. If no objection is made within the period stated, the amended data protection declaration shall be deemed to have been accepted by you. We will inform you of your right to object and the significance of the objection period in the notification.